For Pregnancy and Birth
Hypnotherapy, & Counseling
Clearing & Cultivating
The Way For Baby
Counseling, Hypnotherapy, & Depth Hypnosis
for Pregnancy and Birth
I know that you want your baby to come into the world safely and that you want birth to be the best experience possible for both of you. Since birth is so much more than a physical event, it’s important to understand that who you are and what you’ve been through can play a big part in how you give birth. You bring your history, life experiences, family lineage, lifestyle, relationships, societal conditioning and belief system into the transformational experience of supporting your baby through your body and out into the world.
I help women become aware of fears, limiting beliefs and past experience that could stand in their way of baby being born as smoothly as possible, and clear them in order for cultivate a sense of calm, safety, empowerment and skills when giving birth and mothering.
Many women and some partners come to me with the following concerns or issues:
- Fears about giving birth
- Traumatic previous birth experience
- Concerns over losing control
- Sexual or reproductive trauma
- Identity or relationship issues with self or partner
- Confusion about the birth location
- Unresolved feelings about being parented
- Depression or anxiety
- Physical issues like high blood pressure, hemorrhoids, insomnia
- Breech baby
- Patterns of negative behavior or habits
The benefits of working together:
- Hone your intuition and trust yourself more
- Train your brain to have thought patterns that support the life you want
- Feel happier and have faith in the life
- Develop a lifestyle that you feel is right for you
- Meet life with confidence, strength and a sense of personal power
- Cultivate habits and a mindset that really work for you
- Have more energy for what’s important to you
We’ll use some of these techniques:
- In depth sharing about the issues you want to heal
- Guided visualization, relaxation and suggestion hypnosis
- Lifestyle enhancements
- Depth Hypnosis regression and body based therapy
- Mediation, soul retrievals and other therapeutic practices
When we work together, you can count on me to:
- Listen, ask lots of questions, and be compassionate.
- Be non-judgmental and keep everything confidential.
- Be direct with you and tell you what I see, perceive or think.
- Help you identify your patterns that are no longer working for you.
- Insist that you stay present and show up for yourself.
- Point out (lovingly) if you are giving your power away or not taking radical responsibility for yourself and your experience.
- Give you tools to practice at home and expect you to be the leader in your own healing or transformation.
- Hold you accountable to the changes that you want to see.
- Support you in being patient and compassionate with yourself.
- Remind you to love yourself.
I offer a variety of coaching and depth hypnosis packages and sessions to meet your specific needs. In this complimentary session we will discover what you want and need and which of my offerings would serve you best.
Yes to Birth! Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond Audio Relaxation Program
If you are not able to take one of my childbirth classes, my Yes to Birth! Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond Audio Relaxation Program is the ideal practice tool to help you Feel excited and prepared to give birth, sleep better and feel healthier during pregnancy, and learn to concentrate and direct your breath during labor.
While working with Rachel, I accessed the subconscious or dream-like states
This gave me a way to pull the threads of my core personality, tracing fixed patterns back to their source. Rachel is very intelligent, intuitive and compassionate. She will hold a safe place for you to discover deeply embedded reasons for your behavior and decisions with the utmost integrity. This therapy gave me the courage to explore issues I had not felt comfortable or safe to explore previously.
I saw Rachel for extreme test anxiety. Her hypnotherapy was very effective and I was able to take my test and pass with flying colors and with no anxiety-I even felt calmness while taking it. What a miracle worker! Long term I have been able to use the tools she gave me, that I learned in our sessions, and apply them to stressful situations in everyday life. I cannot thank her enough.
In 2014, I found myself at a crossroads in my life and immobilized by issues that had plagued me since I was a teenager. Nothing I was doing seemed to be helping, including traditional talk therapy, but Rachel lovingly held space for me to deeply transform my relationship to my self and the world. I learned tools that empowered me as an individual and helped me gain clarity and confidence in my life moving forward. Working with Rachel was a gift I gave myself and I am truly grateful as I now experience the positive ripple effects in my life.
I went to see Rachel for hypnotherapy and counseling while suffering through several major life losses.
She is extremely intuitive and offers support and guidance with grace and ease. After each session I left with a heightened sense of clarity, inner strength and courage. Not only were my sessions empowering and healing, but she also gave me valuable resources and exercises which have been vital to my life and well being. I am so grateful to have had her support through such a difficult period and I continue to draw from the well of strength she helped me tap into.